- A customer wishes to be unsubscribed from your emails/mailing list(s).
- You wish to remove a customer from your emails/mailing list(s).
You have customers set up in Enrolmy.
You understand your legal obligations around email communication.
- Your Terms and Conditions clearly state the role of email in your business.
How To Unsubscribe Customers From Emails
1. Select the '+' button and head to 'Communication'
2. Then click 'Unsubscribe an email'
3. Once you have done so, fill in the customers email address and click 'Save Changes'.
How To View Unsubscribed emails
Enrolmy also gives you a list of unsubscribed emails.
1. On the Communication page, click the '+' button, then click 'Unsubscribed'.