- You need to create an email template to send out to your attendees/caregivers of attendees.
- You have an existing template set up, but you wish to edit it/modify it.
You understand what email templates are used for and how they can help you.
To access email templates, go to the Communication tab.
Creating Personalised Templates
It is a great idea, if you want to send out seasonal emails or bulk email, to set up a personalised template first, you can add in links if you wish and attach other documents.
Once you have done this, you can then select the customers, you can choose either all or some through tagged groups or just parents or students via the filters, then select to email and choose your personal template. Here is how to create your new template.
- Select 'New Personal Template'.
- Enter Template Name, Subject and Content.
- Use the toolbar in the template design on the right to change text type, alignment, add images, and web links.