- You are setting up your Account with Enrolmy.
- You want to enter or edit your invoice settings.
This document assumes the following.
You have a bank account for your business that you want the money deposited into.
- You know who is in charge of managing accounts for your business.
Accessing your Invoice Settings
To access your Invoice Settings:
- Click on the (+) plus tab in the main navigation bar.
- Select Settings.
- In the left General Settings panel, scroll down to Essentials.
- Click on Invoice Settings.
- Fill in the required details on the page. More information below.
Editing your Invoice Settings
- Company Name - Enter the name the invoices will be generated from.
- Accounts Contact - Use the drop-down menu here to select the person in your organisation who is the main contact for invoice and payment inquiries. Enter the Accounts Contact's email address and phone number.
- Invoice Address - Use the drop-down menu here to select the address which will be shown on your invoices.
- Branding Logo - Click on the Upload Logo button here to upload an image as a logo which will be shown on all your invoices. For best results resize your photo to 1080 × 1080 pixels before you upload it.
- Bank Account - Enter your business's bank account name and number here.
- GST Registration - Click the YES/NO button to indicate whether your business is GST registered. If YES, then enter your GST or IRD details. Then, select whether your invoice items will be inclusive of GST, or whether GST will be added at the bottom of the invoice.
- Invoice Note - Here you can write a custom message to the customer which will appear at the bottom of your invoices.
- Payment Terms - Use the drop-down menu here to select the payment due date after each invoice is generated (This is the default value. You can change it for each activity you set up).
- Payment References - You can enter the reference values which you want customers to enter when they are making their payment.
- Save Setting - Ensure that you click the orange Save Settings button at the bottom right of the page.