- You are having trouble with the Enrolmy for Providers app and need to know how to fix your issue.
You have an active Enrolmy account.
You have downloaded and installed the Enrolmy for Providers app.
Troubleshooting the Enrolmy Mobile Phone App
If you run into a problem/have an issue, try these steps to resolve it:
1. Log out and in again.
2. Restart your device.
3. Uninstall and reinstall the app.
4. Ensure all updates for your device are up to date.
5. Ensure all staff are assigned to the activities they should be.
6. Ensure children are not on waiting lists, marked present, or any other anomaly.
7. Ensure you are in the correct activity, the tabs match the desktop display for all activities, current or future.
If you see any of the following or have issues similar, follow these problem-solving techniques first before contacting us.
1. Server Error - Log out and log in, this is displayed to force the logout process for updates.
2. No Activities showing - Ensure the tutor/staff are assigned to the activity they expect to see, this is done on the "Edit Activity" page on the desktop, you add the staff who need to view this on their mobile. Also check you are in the correct tab the app displays as the desktop version, showing all activities, current and future.
3. Names missing from the list of attendees - Make sure you are checking the corresponding days with that of the attendance screen on the desktop, the phone and Ipad's only work on a daily basis, on the day, also ensure that they are in fact not on a waiting list, or have been marked not attending. Also, ensure you are in the correct activity.
4. Names that were previously signed out, have reappeared as not signed out at all - once again, log out and log back in again.
For any of the above or other issues you have encountered that have NOT been resolved with the following methods, then please raise a case with our Customer Support Team.