- You want to run your programmes virtually on Enrolmy
- You have a Zoom Account setup
- You have a Stripe Account setup
- You have decided upon the dates and prices for your upcoming programmes
Set Up Your Programme Virtually
Here's how to create your first online activity, you can then use this as a base template for future virtual programmes.
1. Select 'Create An Activity'
2. Select 'Holiday Programme'
3. Select your run period
4. Click the 'Let's go!' button
5. Move through the displayed fields entering all information requested
6. The key setting within the virtual listing form will allow you too...
- Create a session for every date
- Include the time of the session
- Include the length of the session
- Limit your attendees
- Set a charge for each session
7. Complete the rest of the online activity form, which includes
- Describing the online listing
- Attaching PDF's (if applicable)
- Uploading an image
8. Save and then view your online listing activity!
- Your virtual programme will be listed as an OL activity type
- OL activities are automatically switched on to take payments by credit card only
Connect Your Activity with Web Conference Call Links
3. Copy your Zoom Meeting link
4. Jump back into Enrolmy and open up your online listing activity
5. Select the 'All Groups' view and then click 'set the link'
6. Paste in your scheduled zoom links against each session
7. Now you are ready to switch your activity on to public and go live!
Assign A Host To A Session
1. Select the gear cog connected to a session
2. Select 'Add Staff Member'
3. Search for your staff member, they will need to already be added into your Enrolmy Account. See how to add staff members here
See the Automated Communication Feature
1. Shout out your virtual activities to take bookings and payments
2. An email containing the session link, is automatically sent to parent's when they book! Emails will contain...
- The activity name
- The time slot and group
- And the host, if this has been assigned to the activity prior to the booking being made
3. When a parent clicks the 'Go To Activity Now' button, they will be taken to the activity page where they can join the zoom call.
Resend The Zoom Link To Attendees
1. Select all of the attendees with the tickbox
2. Select 'Email Zoom link'
3. View the Communications tab to see that attendees have received the meeting link again.
4. This would be handy to send out, five minutes before the virtual programme begins!
Have the Host Run The Session
1. Have your host's become familiar with how to start their scheduled meetings.
Virtual Activity FAQ's
Session Length Restrictions: Depending on what plan you have with your web conferencing software, your session durations and attendee limits may vary. For example, Zoom's Free Account option only allows you to run 30 minute long zoom sessions. Keep this in mind when creating your sessions.
Zoom Help Guides: Visit Zoom's help centre to source more help on how to setup and use Zoom!
Congratulations! Now you can run your programmes virtually!