- Your organisation uses Xero Accounting Software
- You are an approved OSCAR provider
- You are wanting to use the Enrolmy Subsidy Reconciliation Process
This document assumes you know the following.
- You understand basic accounting principles and how to navigate Xero Accounting Software
- You understand the general layout of Enrolmy
How to Add An Account in Xero
View Xero Central's Help Guide on how to add or edit an account in Xero here. Or follow our instructions below.
1. Head to your chart of accounts section and select 'add new account'
2. Your WINZ Account Codes will need to be a Current Asset account type
3. Set the Code number, as one in line with your business
4. Set the Name of your new account in line with the venue name that your activity runs at.
5. The description of the account could be along the lines of the following;
- This account will be used to track the WINZ Payments for venue x.
6. Select 'No GST' for this account.
7. You must enable payments to this account for this to sync with Enrolmy.
8. Select 'Save', you should add a new account for every approved OSCAR venue that you have.
How to Set Your WINZ Account Code in Enrolmy.
Within your organisation settings.
1. Login to Enrolmy and navigate to the Organisation's Settings > Xero Integration section.
2. Select 'Update Chart of Accounts' and then 'Save'
Within your OSCAR activity.
1. Now navigate to your activities tab and edit one of your OSCAR activities
2. Edit the settings of your OSCAR activity and scroll to the subsidy section on the activity form
3. Activate the subsidies on the activity form and select the WINZ Xero Account Code that matches the venue of your activity.
3. Save the form!
4. Repeat this process for every OSCAR venue that you have.
Congratulations! You're almost ready to reconcile your WINZ subsidies! See here to understand how the subsidies sections within your Enrolmy Account work.