- You want to create an email template on Enrolmy.
- You want to know how to apply a created template to an email.
This document assumes you know the following.
- How to navigate the Communication section in Enrolmy
- How to send emails from the activities, customer and money tab in Enrolmy.
Create a Personal Email Template
- Navigate to the Communication tab and head to the Modify Templates section.
- Click on the Personal Templates tab.
- Now select the New Personal Template button to create a personal email.
1. Enter your email template name and description:
2. Enter your text into the grey block as shown below:
- Use the curly brackets button on the top panel to personalise your email template to each customer.
- You need to click the right arrow to continue typing after you select the curly bracket item.
3. Add content blocks to give your template different layouts:
Click the paper icon next to "Size" in the top menu bar.
To delete a content block, click the red "x" on its top-right corner.
4. Use the colour box to change your content block colours!
5. Add any photos and pictures using the photo icon in the top panel:
Using A Personal Email Template
- Within the Customers tab, select the customers you want to send the email to; using the tickboxes to the left of their names.
- Then select the Email button near the search bar.
- Use the dropdown field to choose who you will be sending the email from
- Select your personal email template in the Template dropdown field
- Type in your email subject
- Now select 'Send to Queue, Save as Draft, or Discard'