- You want to create an email template on Enrolmy.
- You want to know how to apply a created template to an email.
This document assumes you know the following.
- How to navigate the Communication section in Enrolmy
- How to send emails from the activities, customer and money tab in Enrolmy.
Create Your Own Email Template
- Click the + plus tab next to MONEY.
- Select Communications.
- Click the Modify Templates button in the top-right of the page.
- Click on the Personal Templates tab.
- Click the New Personal Template button in the top-right corner of the page.
1. Enter your Template name and description:
2. Enter your text into the grey area as shown below:
- Use the curly brackets button on the top panel to enter an item you want to be specific to each recipient/activity, depending on where you're sending the email from in Enrolmy.
- You need to click the right arrow to continue typing after you select the curly bracket item.
3. Add content blocks to give your template different layouts:
Click the paper icon next to "Size" in the top menu bar.
To delete a content block, click the red "x" on its top-right corner.
4. Use the color box to change your content block colours!
Using your email template
- Select the Customers you want to send the email to using the tickboxes to the left of their names.
- Click the Email button near the search bar.
- Type in your email Subject.
- Use the drop-down menu under Template to select the template you want for this email. This should be a template that you have created using the steps in the previous half of the article.
- You can then edit the message here as necessary.
- Either Send, Save, or Discard your email.