Set Your Chart Of Accounts
Assign your activity categories & sessions in Enrolmy, to your Organisation's specific Xero account codes.
- In Enrolmy, navigate to your Organisation's Settings, then the Xero Integration section.
- Use the drop-down feild to select the Xero account code that will correlate with the session item in Enrolmy
3. All invoice line items must code to a Xero Account Code. Even if the item is not relevant for your business, code it to a misc or other revenue account code.
Coding the Payment Methods Section
Enrolmy only tracks credit card payments. Your organisation must have completed the credit card setup section in your settings for the EMY-CCSUSS account to display inside your Xero.
1. Use the drop-down field to select the EMY-CCSUSS Xero account code that will correlate with the invoice item in Enrolmy.
All items must be coded to a Xero Account Code. Please note that Enrolmy only tracks credit card payments. All other payment methods can be coded to a misc or other revenue account code.
Credit Card Reconciliation Accounts
- The EMY-CCSUSS account is the Enrolmy Credit Card Suspense account that Enrolmy created for you when your organisation submitted a Stripe credit card application. All Stripe credit card payments processed through Enrolmy should be coded to the EMY-CCSUSS account.
- Every time your customer pays for one of your programmes using the credit card facility through Enrolmy, a transaction fee is added onto the price of programmes at the booking checkout. The EMY-CCFEES account inside your Xero account, accumulates and holds the transaction fee, until Stripe deducts the fee from that account every month.
Xero Integration Settings
1. Define your earliest possible sync-date using the date setting value field. All invoices or credit notes generated inside your Enrolmy account prior to this date, will not pull-through to Xero.
2. If you wish to unlink this Xero Account from Enrolmy, then use the Unlink company option at the bottom of the Xero Integration Section
3. Select Save Changes to complete your Chart of Accounts Setup
Now that your Chart of Accounts has been completed! You can undergo a Xero Sync! See how to do that here!