- You want to cancel a booking for a customer who has paid for your Team Sports Activity.
You are running a Sports Teams Activity type.
- You have taken bookings in your Team Sports Activity.
- Your Team Sports Activity's settings are set to invoice customers in advance.
- This customer has paid for their activity and the invoice is reconciled as paid.
How To Cancel A Booking Within A Team Sports Activity Type
- See how to cancel an unpaid booking here.
- Follow the instructions below to cancel a paid booking.
1. Within your activity, head to the All Teams tab.
2. Click on the Action Cog on the row of the customer's name.
3. Select Edit Booking
4. Unselect all of the ticked items in the booking.
5. Select Save and Create Pending Adjustments
6. Head to the + tab and select Adjustments
7. Use the drop down arrow to review your adjustment
8. Select the adjustment using the tickbox next to the customers name
9. Finally select Convert to invoices and credit notes to generate your credit note for this customers cancellation.
Now you can decide whether you want too;
1. Allocate the credit note to another outstanding invoice for this customer. See How To Allocate Credit Notes To Invoices here.
2. Process a bank transfer refund for this customer. See How To Process A Bank Transfer Refund here.
3. Process a Stripe/credit/debit card refund for this customer. See How To Process Stripe/CC Refunds.
4. Process a bulk of Stripe/credit/debit card refunds for multiple customers. See How To Process Multiple Stripe/CC Refunds