- You want to send invoices, credit notes, contact and payment information from Enrolmy to Xero, and vice versa.
- You want to troubleshoot issues that you are seeing with your Xero Sync
- You have prepared your Xero Account to integrate with Enrolmy
- Your activity categories & sessions are set up correctly
- You are a proficient user of Xero Accounting Software
Utilising Enrolmy's Xero Integration will ensure that reconciling your customer's payments against their activity invoices is a streamlined and automated process. Launching a Xero Sync will send all your Enrolmy generated contact, invoice, credit note and payment information through to Xero. At the same time, Enrolmy will pull through invoice, credit note and payment information from Xero. When a sync has been completed, invoices and credit notes in Enrolmy and Xero, should match.
How to Launch A Xero Sync
1. Login to Enrolmy and head to the Xero Sync Section
2. Select Authorise Access and input your Xero Login Credentials
3. If you are a Xero User for multiple Organisations, then select the organisation that is relevant for the Enrolmy Account you are currently working in and select Allow Access for 30mins
4. Select Launch Xero Sync and then Start Sync. This will begin sending Enrolmy generated contacts, invoices and credit notes to Xero.
Awesome! If you have any questions about the Xero Sync see this help guide for more information.