- You want to download the Enrolmy Sign-In Kiosk App
- You want to know how to use the Enrolmy Sign-In Kiosk
- You are wanting to troubleshoot issues you are having with the Enrolmy Sign-In Kiosk
- You have a live activity running with attendees booked in
- You or your Organisation has a tablet to download the Enrolmy Sign-In Kiosk
- You tablet system settings are up to date.
Digitally Handle Attendance with the Sign-In Kiosk
The Sign-In Kiosk has been designed for parents, guardians and caregivers - to sign their child/ren in and out of programmes. Enabling families to digitally sign their child/ren in and out of programmes with the Sign-In Kiosk App is beneficial for activity providers because...
1. Your attendance list will be automatically generated.
3. The parent/caregiver/guardian digital signature will be stored inside your Enrolmy Account.
4. The sign in and sign out time for each child will be stored inside your Enrolmy Account.
See how the Sign-In Kiosk Application works below.
How to Setup the Sign-In Kiosk
Create your Enrolmy Account
1. Office administrators should add onsite staff to Enrolmy as a tutor. See how to do that here.
2. Office administrators should assign tutors to their activities
3. Tutors should create a password for their account by following the link in their email. Note that when an office administrator adds a tutor to Enrolmy, the tutor will have 24 hours to create their password via the email link. If the create an account link has expired. Please contact your office administrator to resend the staff invite link.
Install the Sign-In Kiosk App
The Sign-In Kiosk can only be utilised on an Android or Apple Tablet.
1. Search for the Enrolmy Sign-In Kiosk in Apple's App Store, or Andriod's Play Store.
2. Download the Enrolmy Sign-In Kiosk from Apple's App Store, or Andriod's Play Store.
Your Tablet Requirements
Ensure that at the beginning of every term and holiday period;
- The tablet system settings have been updated.
- You check the App/Play Store to ensure that the Enrolmy Sign-In Kiosk is fully up to date.
Minimum operating system;
- Android: 4.4+
- iOS: 10.3+
Recommended operating system;
- Android 5.0+ as it supports screen pinning (kiosk mode).
FAQ's for the Sign-In Kiosk
Q: What should I do if the time stamp's displaying on my attendance reconciliation screen is incorrect?
- Within your tablet settings; ensure that your timezone has been correctly set to the local area where your programmes are running.
- Ensure that your tablet is connected to WiFi or data when being utilised/
- Ensure that your tablet date & time is set correctly.
- Ensure that your tablet date & time has updated correctly with daylight savings changes.
Q: What should I do if the Sign-In Kiosk won't allow me to log in?
- Contact your office administrator and ask them to ensure that
- You have been added to Enrolmy as a Staff member
- You have an active Enrolmy account
- If your account is marked as a Placeholder, your office administrator will need to send you another invite to create a password for your account by email.
- If your account has been archived, then your office administrator should unarchive your account.
- Ensure that your tablet is connected to WiFi or Data.
Q: Why can't I install the Enrolmy for Providers Mobile App onto my tablet?
A: The Sign-In Kiosk can only be downloaded onto a tablet and the Enrolmy for Providers Mobile App can only be installed onto mobile devices.
Q: Why can't onsite staff sign children in or out on the Sign-In Kiosk?
A: The Sign-In Kiosk is designed for parents, guardians and caregivers to sign their child/ren in or out. If staff wish to sign child/ren in or out, they must install the Enrolmy for Providers Mobile App to do so. See how to do that here.
Awesome! If this help guide didn't answer your questions about the Enrolmy Sign-In Kiosk then double-check that you are not using the Chrome Browser Kiosk version here.