You are setting up a before and after school care activity type
- You want to restrict the ability for your customers to modify their existing booking/s
- You want to understand what booking restriction setting combinations will align with your organisation terms and conditions around modifying bookings.
New Update Overview
Booking Restriction Settings & Combinations
These setting restrictions do not impact first-time booker's in any way. The booking restriction settings only apply if a parent or guardian wants to modify an existing booking within a before and after school care activity type. You may want to find the best booking restriction setting combination that will align with your booking terms and conditions, choose from the options below.
- You do not want parents or guardians to cancel booked sessions within the recurring AND casual calendar
- You do not want parents or guardians to add any more sessions to their existing booking/s within the recurring AND casual calendar.
- You want to disable parents from cancelling existing sessions
- Yet enable parents to add new sessions to their existing booking on the recurring and casual calender.
- Your parents will not be able to unbook their recurring sessions from their casual calendar.
- You know how to restrict cancellations happening on the recurring calender.
- You want to empower parents to cancel their existing bookings
- And/or add new sessions to their existing booking on the casual and/or recurring calendar