- You want to add a new parent and child to your customer database in Enrolmy.
You want to add a new parent and child to your customer database in Enrolmy and book the child into an activity immediately.
You have activities set up on Enrolmy.
- The parent and child details you need to add do not currently exist in your customer database.
Quick Book Functionality
The quick-book functionality allows you to internally add a child and parent into your Customer list, as well as book an attendee directly into an activity. Once added, an invite to book email will be sent to the parent. The child and parent become placeholder accounts until the parent opens the invite to book email and continues through the prompts to complete their child's enrolment form detail.
How to Quick-Book
1. Go to the Customers Tab
2. Select Quick Book
3. Enter in the parent and child details required.
4. If you want to add a parent and child into your database without making a booking for their child right now, then select Invite to Book,
5. If you want to add a parent and child into your database and book the child into an activity right now, select Save and Book.