- You want to understand why draft invoice or credit notes are being automatically generated
- You want to understand when draft invoices or credit notes are automatically generated.
- You understand the reconciliation flow for your activity type
- You understand how to approve, email invoices
- You understand how to allocate credit notes
For the sake of ensuring that you have more control over what is emailed out to customers and when; Enrolmy will always generate draft invoices and credit notes when manual changes are made by yourself or staff. Changes such as;
- Attendance changes
- Booking management changes
- Edited bookings
- Moving a child to another activity
- Generating bulk invoices in arrears
- Crediting for make-up classes
- Adding children to classes or sessions
- Cancelling bookings
Draft invoices are automatically generated when;
- Your staff generate invoices in bulk when invoicing in arrears for before and after school care and holiday programme activity types.
- Your staff quick book a child into an activity.
- Your staff manually add an attendee to an activity and choose to generate an invoice.
- Your staff add a session against a child on the attendance form, that has not already been paid for by the parent.
- Your staff convert an adjustment to an invoice from within classes and lessons, holiday programme, team sports, or registration activity types.
- Within the classes and lessons activity type; your staff move a child to another activity.
Draft credit notes are automatically generated when;
- A fully paid booking is cancelled
- A session is cancelled that has been paid for.
- A student is marked absent, with no charge - but they have paid for the term already
- Your staff convert an adjustment into a credit note
Awesome! Now you should understand what circumstances trigger automatically generated draft invoices and credit notes!