- You need to update Xero and Enrolmy information for a specific month
- You want to ensure that all overpayments, credit notes, payments have updated inside Enrolmy.
What does back-dating the Xero sync mean?
You can launch the Xero sync for a specific month. Ie. You choose to back-date your Xero sync for the month of June 2018. The Xero sync will only update invoices, credit notes and payments that were reconciled during June 2018, no months before or afterwards.
You may need to back-date your Xero sync if...
- There are overpayments missing inside Enrolmy, yet reconciled on an invoice inside Xero
- Transactions have become unreconciled inside Xero for a period of time in the last 12 months.
- You have reconciled a payment or credit note against an invoice inside Xero, and the invoice creation date was within the last 12 months.
How To Back-Date Your Xero Sync
- Head to the Xero Sync section of your Enrolmy account and authorise access.
- Select launch sync, and then change last sync time
- Select the month that you want to update
- Select start sync
Awesome! Now you know how to back-date a xero sync. You could also see how to sync individual line items here.