- You are a parent with an existing Enrolmy Account and want to change your password that you login to Enrolmy with.
- You understand how to login
- You understand how to navigate your Enrolmy Account.
How To Change Your Password
This will allow you too;
- Login to Enrolmy with a new password
1. Login to your Enrolmy account with your current email address
2. Head to your profile and select Change Password
3. Enter your new password and old password for security reasons
4. Select Submit to save changes
5. You will see the confirmation message on your screen.
6. You will receive an email confirmation of your password change too.
How To Change Your Password From The Login Page
1. Head to Enrolmy.com/login, and input your account email address
2. Select Forgot your password?
3. Choose Email me a link
4. Check your inbox for a password reset link or select Resend password reset link again.
5. Follow the prompts in your email to open the Enrolmy password reset URL.
6. Input your new password
7. If your passwords do not match, or need specific characters, Enrolmy will notify you.
8. Select Set Password to submit your new password.
9. You will receive email confirmation within your inbox.
Excellent! You have successfully created a password for your Enrolmy login!