- You want to refund a customer by bank transfer.
- You need to know how to reconcile that bank transfer refund inside Enrolmy.
You have correctly cancelled your booking which generated a credit note automatically.
How To Process A Bank Transfer Refund
Firstly, you will need to bank transfer your customer. You will need to gather the customer's bank account details. Then you can reconcile this inside Enrolmy by completing the following steps;
1. Within the Money -> Credit Notes, Draft/ Current Tab, find the customer's credit note.
2. Select the credit note to open it and choose +More.
3. Complete the refund details;
- Select bank transfer as the refund option
- Input the reference for the refund
- Ensure the refund total amount = the credit note total amount.
4. Select Create Refund.
5. The credit note will now be marked off as Paid.