- You want to refund a customer by bank transfer.
- You need to know how to reconcile that bank transfer refund inside Enrolmy.
You have correctly cancelled your booking which generated a credit note automatically.
STEP 1: How To Process A Bank Transfer Refund in Enrolmy
Complete the following steps;
1. Within the Money -> Credit Notes, Draft/ Current Tab, find the customer's credit note.
2. Select the credit note to open it and choose +More.
3. Complete the refund details;
- Select bank transfer as the refund option
- Input the reference for the refund
- Ensure the refund total amount = the credit note total amount.
4. Select Create Refund.
5. The credit note will now be marked off as Paid.
STEP 2: Transfer funds to the customer
Now you can do a manual bank transfer to your customer through your internet banking. Please note that STEP 2 can be prioritised and done as STEP 1 when required.