This is a multi-step refund process and requires prompt response and action from yourself to ensure that we can refund all your customers in a timely manner.
Bulk Stripe/CC Refund Process
Define Credit Note List
1. Cancel all customer bookings to automatically generate their associated credit notes.
2. Within the Draft Credit Notes section of the Money Tab, select all credit notes that need to be refunded and export this list by CSV.
Transfer Funds To Stripe
You will need to bank transfer the total dollar amount of the bulk refund to Stripe. This needs to happen due to the large dollar amount that will be refunded. See how to do that below;
1. Calculate the total amount of dollars that will be refunded in this bulk refund. Use the credit note CSV to help calculate how much you need to transfer.
2. Open your bank account within another tab.
3. If you are a New Zealand based organisation then use the following reference information to bank transfer the total refund amount;
4. If you are a UK based organisation then use the following reference information to bank transfer the total refund amount;
5. If you are an Australian based organisation then use the following reference information to bank transfer the total refund amount;
6. Take a confirmation screenshot/download a PDF as evidence of the bank transfer being made. This screenshot or PDF must include;
- The date and time of the transfer
- Your organisation name
- The total dollar amount of the transfer.
Contact Enrolmy with Mass Refund Information
3. Now head back to Enrolmy and select the question mark, then choose Go to Enrolmy Knowledge Base.
4. Select Contact Enrolmy Support and complete the required detail on the form.
- Within the description, state that you are requesting a bulk credit card refund for a list of your customers.
- State that you have completed the Stripe Account bank transfer of funds.
5. Upload the Credit Note CSV that you downloaded and attach this to your form.
6. Upload the screenshot/PDF download of your evidence of bank transfer.
7. Submit the form
Great! An Enrolmy Support Agent will be in touch with confirmation that your multiple refunds have been triggered.