- You want to know if Enrolmy sends waitlist notifications to parents.
- You have taken bookings for a programme and have the waitlist option switched on for your activity.
- You are running a before & after school care, holiday programme or classes and lessons activity type.
When an attendee is moved from the waitlist to the attendance for the day - Enrolmy does not automatically send an email notification to the parent/caregiver of that attendee. You will need to send this notification yourself. We could recommend the process below;
How To Send Waitlist Notifications To Parents
1. Create a personal email template - How To Create and Send a Personal Email Template
2. Move a child from the waitlist to the attendance for the day - Waiting Lists & Attendance
3. Head to your all attendees or booked in list and using the tickbox, select the customer that you would like to send a notification too.
4. Select Email
5. Choose your waitlist notification email template, input the date of the childs specific booking change that you made then Send to Queue.
Great! An email notification will be sent to the parent regarding the waitlist change.