- You want to know if Enrolmy sends waitlist notifications to parents when a child is moved from the attendance to waitlist
- You are running a before & after school care, holiday programme or classes and lessons activity type.
- You have taken bookings for a programme and have the waitlist option switched on for your activity.
When an attendee is moved from the attendance to the waitlist for the day - Enrolmy does not automatically send an email notification to the parent/caregiver of that attendee. You will need to send this notification yourself. We would recommend the process below.
How To Send Waitlist Notifications To Parents
1. Create a personal email template - How To Create and Send a Personal Email Template
2. Move a child from the attendance to the waitlist for the day - Waiting Lists & Attendance
3. Head to all attendees or booked in the list and using the tickbox, select the customer that you would like to send notification too.
4. Select Email
5. Choose your waitlist notification email template, input the date of the child's specific booking change that you made then Send to Queue.
Great! An email notification will be sent to the parent regarding the change TO waitlist.
Please note the below:
When an attendee is moved from the waitlist to the attendance, Enrolmy offers an automated notification functionality described here.
Moving Attendees to Waitlist
If You Are Invoicing in Arrears
If you are invoicing in arrears - you will have two options:
- Move ONLY ONE session to the waitlist by using "Move to Waiting List" and save changes.
- Move the child into waitlist for all future sessions by selecting the grey Future Dates tag which will allow you to "change all future bookings to Waitlist also".
The Future Dates tag will turn in Green if you have chosen this option.