- You are a parent and want to know how to refesh the sign in/out kiosk
- You are a provider and want to know how to update the Sign In/Out Kiosk regularly.
- You are wanting to troubleshoot issues you are having with the Enrolmy Sign-In Kiosk
- You have a live activity running with attendees booked in
- You or your Organisation has a tablet to download the Enrolmy Sign-In Kiosk
- You tablet system settings are up to date.
- Your tablet is connected to a strong modem/internet connection.
You should be regularly refreshing the Sign-in Kiosk lists as you utilise the app throughout your programme.
- Refreshing the sign in and sign out tabs on the Kiosk will capture any changes made on the Enrolmy for Providers Mobile App
- You must be viewing the Sign In/Out screen on the tablet to refresh the lists.
How To Refresh The Enrolmy Sign-In Kiosk
1. As a parent you must have clicked into the Sign In or Sign Out list.
2. When searching for your childs name, long press the screen and drag the screen downwards to refresh the sign in/out list.
3. Continue with the sign in/out process.