- You want to understand how marking a child as absent on the mobile app will appear on the desktop application of Enrolmy
You have an administrator user access level on Enrolmy.
You have already downloaded the Enrolmy for Providers Mobile Application
- You are using a mobile phone device.
- You understand how to mark someone as absent on the mobile app - Mobile App: How Staff Sign Children In & Out
- You understand how to view the attendance reconciliation for the day on the desktop application - How to Reconcile Attendance
- You know how to view attendance notes on the mobile app and the desktop application.
How To Mark Future Bookings As Absent On The Mobile App
1. Login to the Enrolmy for Providers Mobile app, select your organisation and the activity you want to access.
2. Within the Sign In/Out Tab, select the date
3. Scroll on the dates option and select your desired future date.
4. All attendees currently booked into this date will appear on the No Status list, including the child you are wanting to mark as absent for the future.
5. Swipe to mark this child as absent
6. Pull the screen downwards to refresh the page and see the attendee's name display under the Signed Out list.
7. When the day actually occurs, the child will be listed already on the Signed Out list.
How To Read Future Absences On Enrolmy's Desktop Application
1. Login to Enrolmy's desktop application, head to the activity and attendance section that you want to access.
2. Use the dates feilds to find your future date where a child needs to be confirmed as marked absent.
3. View the attendance for the future date.
4. You will see that the grey plus icon has now turned green, select the green attendance notes icon to view the absence attendance notes marked on the Enrolmy for Providers Mobile App.
5. Your administrators are able to now partially reconcile the absence by changing the session to None Will Not Attend. This is an optional step, as the change could be made when saving and finalizing the attendance once the day has happened.
Other important things to note when marking a future booking absent;
- Because the day has not yet happened, Enrolmy will not highlight the absence as purple.
- Because the day has not yet happened, the staff logging from the absence will not yet display underneath the child's name