- You run activities at multiple venues and want to save and finalise the attendance in bulk.
- You know how to access the daily attendance report
Your onsite staff have saved a draft version of the attendance via the Enrolmy for Providers mobile app.
- Your administrators have saved a draft version of the daily attendance via the desktop Enrolmy app.
How to Save & Finalise Attendance In Bulk
The Daily Attendance Reconcilition Report will allow you to save and finalise the attendance for mulitple activities from one screen. The attendance for the day across all activities must atleast be saved as a draft before being able to complete the process below. See where to find the daily attendance report here.
- Scrolling down the Attendance Reconciliation Report you will be able to quick-view the children for the day whose Attended Sessions have all been updated. There will always be a difference between the Booked Sessions and Attended Sessions that display on this screen. It is up to you to review and save and finalise these changes.
1. Scroll down the report slowly to view the day's saved attendance for all your current activities
2. Review the Booked Session and Attended Session column
3. Select Approve Changes to save and finalise the attendance for that day for that activity.
4. The report status for that activity will say Attendance Finalised
The attendance status for the day within the specific activity will also state that it has been finalised.