- You run a BASC or HP activity and receive WINZ Payments that need allocating to parents.
- You need to allocate WINZ Payments to multiple venues.
- How to upload a WINZ Statement
- How to generate a WINZ Credit Note
Allocating WINZ Payments from one WINZ Statement to multiple venues is currently not an automated process within Enrolmy. The process below is the current workaround that we recommend to deal with allocating WINZ payments to multiple venues.
How To Allocate WINZ Payments To Multiple Venues
1. Within the subsidies section of your Enrolmy account, select Upload Work and Income Statement
2. When uploading the WINZ Statement, you need to do this against your primary venue, as in the venue that receives the majority of the WINZ Payments specified on the WINZ Statement.
2. Find the children on the WINZ Statement that need to have WINZ Payments allocated to another venue.
3. Select their child drop-down field and choose Ignore Not On Enrolmy
4. Select their activity drop-down field and choose Manually Entered
5. For all other children who's WINZ Payments will be correctly allocated to an activity that runs at this specified venue, you should check the child and activity allocations are correct as per normal and make changes if needed.
6. Select Save and Finalise.
7. For all WINZ payments that were allocated to your primary venue, you should go ahead and complete the reconciliation process for that activity.
How To Reconcile Manually Entered WINZ Payments
For those payments that need to be manually entered into the secondary venue. You will need to finish this process below;
1. Head to the secondary activity/venue where you have your programme running.
2. Open the Subsidies section within the activity
3. Open the Week that the WINZ Payments need to be allocated against
4. Find the child name that you need to manually enter a payment against.
5. Select Custom Rate within the Subsidy Rate drop-down field
6. Input the total WINZ Payment amount within the Total Payments field
7. Add the families SWN number within the SWN field
8. Save and finalise the form
Awesome! WINZ Credit Notes will be created!
9. The WINZ Credit Note pop up will confirm for you how many WINZ Credit Notes have been manually generated.
10. Scroll down the Subsidy page to view the green tick next to your saved WINZ Payments.
11. Select the blue box to open the WINZ Credit Note an review it.
Now you can either complete this activities reconciliation process and the WINZ Credit Note will be automatically allocated against the generated invoice OR you can head to the Money tab to manually allocate the WINZ Credit Note against other outstanding invoices.