- You want to learn about the different features on Enrolmy regarding Outstanding Statements
- You want to know how to find outstanding statements
- You want to know how to send or print an outstanding statement
- You understand the difference between an outstanding and activity statement.
- Outstanding statements explanation
- Outstanding statement detail
- How to find outstanding statements
- How to email an outstanding statement - awaiting payment option
- How to email an outstanding statement - outstanding statement option
- What outstanding statements look like to parents
Outstanding Statements Explanation
Outstanding statements only display unpaid Enrolmy invoices assigned to a billpayer as at a chosen date. A billpayer may be responsible for multiple children. Therefore the billpayer's outstanding statement may display multiple children's invoices.
Outstanding Statement Detail
- The amount column displays the total dollar amount of the invoice.
- The payments column displays the total dollar amount of payment/s reconciled against that invoice.
- The balance column displays the total dollar amount of the invoice less reconciled payments.
- The outstanding status displays the total dollar amount the debtor
- The as at date field allows you to select a balance date for the billpayer
How To Find Outstanding Statements
- Within the Money Tab, select Statements
- Select a date range
- Search for a billpayer and click go
- Click on the Outstanding Statement tab
- Open the outstanding statement
- Download or email the statement to the billpayer
How To Email Outstanding Statements From Enrolmy - Awaiting Payment Option
1. Within the Money Tab, you can send an outstanding statement from the Invoices -> Awaiting Payment section.
2. Select a date range
3. Use the tickbox to bulk select customers to send outstanding statements too.
4. Select Email
5. Choose Outstanding Statement as the Statement Type
6. Optionally write a personal message within the Message field
7. Select to Send statements instead of invoices to recipients where 1 or more of their invoices have been selected.
Outstanding Statements Option
1. Within the Money Tab, head the Statements -> Outstanding Statements section
2. Use the tickbox to bulk select customers to send outstanding statements too.
3. Select Email and then Send to Queue
See what outstanding statements looks like to parents here - Outstanding Statements View for Parents