Your Enrolmy instance and Xero Organisation are integrated.
- You offer credit/debit card payment for activities through the Enrolmy and Stripe partnership.
- You want to connect xero tracking codes to your EMY-CCSUSS account.
- You understand basic accounting principles and are a proficient user of Xero Accounting Software
- You have completed How To Complete The Credit Card Set-Up Section
- You have read and understood How Stripe Fees are Managed in Xero
- You have read and understood How Stripe Payments are Managed with Xero
If your organisation has completed the credit card setup section within Enrolmy, this means that you have created a Stripe Connect account through Enrolmy. Stripe Connect allows you to accept credit/debit payments for activities.
- Every credit/debit card transaction is that is made by a parent should be coded to the EMY-CCSUSS (Enrolmy Suspense Account) inside your Xero Organisation.
It is possible to code a tracking category from your Enrolmy instance, to display against every transaction inside your suspense account.
Code Xero Tracking Categories Credit Card Suspense Account
1. Within the Settings section of your Enrolmy instance, head to the Xero Integration section.
2. Select Update Chart of Accounts to pull through any new xero tracking categories you have created recently
3. Scroll to the Credit Card Reconciliation Accounts section of the Chart of Accounts in Enrolmy
4. Against the Credit Card Payment Tracking Category (Optional) field, select the Xero Tracking Category you wish to code.
5. Scroll to the bottom of the page and save.