- You want to add a new parent and two children to your customer database in Enrolmy.
You want to add a new parent and two children to your customer database in Enrolmy and book the children into an activity immediately.
You have activities set up on Enrolmy.
- The parent and children details you need to add do not currently exist in your customer database.
Quick Book Functionality
The quick-book functionality allows you to internally add a child and parent into your Customer list, as well as book an attendee directly into an activity. Once added, an invite to book email will be sent to the parent. The child and parent become placeholder accounts until the parent opens the invite to book email and continues through the prompts to complete their child's enrolment form detail.
1. How To Quick-Book
1. Go to the Customers Tab
2. Select Quick Book
3. Enter in the parent and child details required.
4. If you want to add a parent and child into your database without making a booking for their child right now, then select Invite to Book,
5. If you want to add a parent and child into your database and book the child into an activity right now, select Save and Book.
The parent and child will become Placeholder accounts
How To Add The Second Child
1. Go to the 'Customer' tab
2. Search for and open up the family profile
3. Select 'Add Student' and add the second child details
4. Click 'Save'
3. How To Add The Children To An Activity
1. Jump into the activity and select 'Add attendees to activity'
2. Search for the children accounts in the search bar using their family name
3. Select both children
4. Click 'Add attendees'. Both children will now be added to the activity.
If both children have been added to a BASC or HP activity, you will need to edit their bookings individually.
You can do this by:
1. Jumping into the activity 'All Attendees' list and searching for the child
2. Click the action cog and select 'Edit booking'.
3. This will allow you to add the child's days/ sessions for their bookings
4. Make sure to save the changes