- You are a staff member of an organization that uses Enrolmy to create activities and manage bookings and payments.
- You want to know how to access your organization's administration environment on the desktop.
- You have already been invited to Enrolmy to join as a staff member
- You have created your staff login credentials.
- You were assigned an office admin or office support user access level.
- You are using a Chrome browser on your desktop.
Parents and providers initially log in to Enrolmy the same way. However, users who are invited to join an Enrolmy organization as a staff member can also access the organization's administration environment. This is where providers can create activities, and manage bookings & activity payments.
How To Access Your Enrolmy Administration Environment
1. Head to enrolmy.com/login
2. Enter your staff login credentials and select Continue
3. Select Manage Activities underneath your organization name and logo to access the administration environment.
4. Now you have accessed Enrolmy as a provider and can create activities and manage bookings & payments!