You have an activity running
You have completed the day/activity
You need to know how to reconcile the attendance for it
How To Manage Your Attendance
1. Click on Attendance in your activity
2. Click on the day you want to view
If you would like to print rolls just select the days you wish to print and click 'Print Daily Attendance Form'.
How To Reconcile Attendance
1. Click on the Session Drop down to change
2. Make any changes needed to your attendance
You can move them to the waiting list which will move them to the waiting list section.
How To Add An Attendee To A Day
1. Select the 'Search all children' box and type in the student's name you need to add an attendee who is not currently in the activity.
2. Click 'Add extra attendee'.
3. Select the correct session they are in and Save Changes.
Save And Finalise
Once you are ready to;
a) Generate Invoices (invoicing in arrears)
b) Make Adjustments (invoicing in advance)
1. Confirm that this is now a true and accurate record for the day.
2. Save Changes if you do anticipate that there will be changes to the day
3. Save and Finalise if you do not anticipate that there will be changes for the day
Please remember that if you are invoicing in advance after you have Saved and Fianalised your attendance, you will not be able to unlock the day for any additional changes.
Drafted by and Finalized by details are displayed:
Sign In / Out Times
If an attendee is signed in early, signed out late, or is absent this will be highlighted on the reconciliation page. Sign In and Out times are currently highlighted according to these rules:
Orange: attendee is 5 to 15 minutes early/late to a session.
Red: attendee is over 15 minutes early/late to a session.
Purple: attendee was marked as Absent.
Awesome! You now know how to reconcile attendance!