You are having trouble with the Enrolmy for Providers app and need to know how to fix your issue
This document assumes the following:
You have an active Enrolmy account
You have downloaded and installed the Enrolmy for Providers app
Troubleshooting the Enrolmy Mobile Phone App
If you run into a problem or have an issue, try these steps to resolve it:
1. Log out and in again.
2. Restart your device.
3. Uninstall and reinstall the app.
4. Ensure all updates for your device are up to date.
5. Ensure all staff are assigned to the activities they should be.
6. Ensure children are not on waiting lists, marked present, or any other anomaly.
7. Ensure you are in the correct activity and the tabs match the desktop display for all activities, current or future.
If you see any of the following or have similar issues, follow these problem-solving techniques first before contacting us.
Steps to Resolve
No Activities Showing
Names Missing from Attendees List
Attendees Previously Signed Out have Reappeared as Not Signed Out
Sign-in and Sign-out Time Showing Incorrectly
If you are seeing incorrectly time-stamped data in Enrolmy, then this could be caused by the following reasons:
Not able to log in
If you're unable to log on to the Enrolmy for Providers or Enrolmy Parent Kiosk mobile apps, it could be because the WiFi you are connecting to uses a Firewall.
For any of the above or other issues you have encountered that have NOT been resolved with the following methods, please raise a support ticket with our Customer Support Team. Please see ways to contact Customer Support here: https://helpcentre.enrolmy.com/entkb/How-Do-I-Get-Support-from-Enrolmy%3F.1954415194.html
Awesome! You now know how to troubleshoot the mobile app.